Sunday, November 20, 2005

Ho Ho Holy Crap It's An Expensive X-Mas

So even though I'm technically 'old' I still thought up what I wanted for X-mas. It was then that I realized, this X-mas is going to be a whopper in terms of the "Must have" items.

Between portable units like the Sony PSP and Nintendo DS, the vaunted Xbox 360 and the usual mix of tech goodies (dcams, ipods, cell phones). Those of us who are in the tech-friendly side are going to find gift giving a pretty heavy endeavor.

Whatever happened to the days when the 'hit' items didn't need batteries or chips or enough accessories to choke an ox (iPods). Either way, I feel for parents this season. For any family with a game-hungry child I can't imagine the pressures to fill those wishlists.

Oh and just what does Vraxx want for X-mas? A telephoto lens for his camera.

To you and yours, a very Merry X-mas (way in advance).

1 Comments:

At 10:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

OK in some good news, I did indeed obtain a new lens for my Canon EOS 10D. Check out Vraxx.com
for a review of the newest lens I am working with.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home