Thursday, November 17, 2005

Volcom Has Quit Gaming... The Quitter

So after a swift kick in the ass, my friend Volcom over at Random-Review.com posted a new article. And what's the topic? His departure from gaming.

Now I'll be the first to admit, I have tried quitting cold turkey too and you know what? It doesn't work. There's many reasons why it doesn't work for me, but let us consider the pros and cons. On the up side, retiring from gaming is certainly a financially liberating choice. You don't have to buy the newest computing hardware or the hottest console on the market. You free up your time to do things, like um well Vol... he uh.. sits on his ass and writes about how he's given up gaming.

On the downside though, gaming in a way keeps you young. I mean look at me, I'm actually 45, but I look like I'm 27. I owe it all to a healthy regimen of fragging, pwnage and yes, smack talking.

Either way you cut it, quitting gaming has a few net benefits, but really there's always the biggest con of them. Vol... don't be a pussy. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home