Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Slashdot | Linux and OpenOffice save Microsoft Presentation -- Penguin Power

Slashdot | Linux and OpenOffice save Microsoft Presentation

There are some articles that you just have to grin when you read. This is one of those times. I'm glad to see they got their presentation out, but I think if nothing else, this little episode should show that Open Source and Closed Source and yes I suppose Shared Source initiatives have a place in this world. They can compliment each other... OK OK I can't help it *ROFLMAO* that's just some funny shit when a MS presentation has to be posted up on Open Office... The irony. What's interesting is the presenter already had that distro on his laptop... Hrm...
I'm sure the spin doctors will contend it was faulty hardware on that tablet PC, but those of us who harbor no love loss for MS will look at this moment and laugh... A lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home