Friday, May 27, 2005

An Early Retirement?

There's just a point in your transition from college guy to working adult that you have to give up on the things you used to enjoy. For me I suppose that thing is power gaming. Let's face it, I'm old by today's gaming standards. Eyes aren't what they used to be, reaction time is dull. Moreover there's just a lot of life to be living out there. There's my quests to become a great amateur photographer, expanding my work skills (Where did I put that pesky RHCE book...) and just getting healthy again (hello beer belly).

So perhaps an early retirement from gaming isn't a bad thing. Oh sure I'll still log in now and then to shoot something, but I think the good old days are just that, good, old and the past.

Here's to an early retirement... With rather shitty benefits.

Don't worry though, I'll still be reviewing games on the side and adding content and my own quirky style of reporting about the tech business here at Vraxxisms Live! and Vraxx.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home