Friday, August 19, 2005

Blog ins.. I mean Plug-Ins

A Blug in… I mean Plug-In
So what happens when you take Word, slap Blogger onto it?  You get a productivity boost says I!
For once, my Word install is useful for something other than my usual work.

What else is going today.  Well I found an interesting label on a scanner.  The Kodak DS 2500 scanner has a bar used to shield a series of rollers.  On said bar is the following label “Retard Roller Module Replacement”  Wonder how that one got past the censors.

So between rockets being fired as US Ships, underground transformers blowing up in SF’s Financial District, it seems like it’s a pretty tame week.  Other than the fact I am being reemed by the Zotob outbreak which is forcing me to scramble at work. Boo work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home