Sunday, August 14, 2005

Upcoming Improvements to the Blog and Main website

With work keeping me busy most weekends I've been trying to come up with ways to improve the content on Vraxx.com and this blog. So far most of my efforts have been pretty fruitless but rather than attempt anything grandiose I've decided to try and do smaller simpler updates.

For a little more visual flair, I've picked up a new replacement "kick around" camera. A Canon SD400 replaces my aging S30 as my simple Point-Shoot camera for non-critical events, social gatherings. Hopefully when Canon finally releases an EOS 30D update for the EOS20 I will consider transitioning my main camera.

Vraxx.com will retain it's role as my high quality image and storage location, with Vraxxisms Live! focusing on daily events, news, humor and occasionally gaming reviews. Hope you enjoy these shots taken from my vacation to SF in July 2005.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home