Sunday, December 02, 2007

Hot Import Nights 2007 -- Or How Vraxx Is Bringing Sexy Back One Frame At A Time

Gallery at:
http://vraxx.smugmug.com/gallery/3923139/

OK OK long ass title sorry. Dec 1, 2007 I went to capture footage at the Hot Import Nights 2007 car show/tuner event here in Hawaii. It's been more than 10 years since I really shot stuff at a car show and I admit, it brought about memories of being at the raceway park, being around pure gearhead action and the copious amounts of eye candy. Guests included Tera Patrick who served as an MC and guest DJ. Deal or No Deal model Ursula Mayes and several other HIN mainland models who flew down for the one night show. Where some of the dancers get there energy is a mystery to me but they need to bottle that and sell it at the show. Lot of the shots are soft on the focus since half the time I was just bursting like mad :P Enjoy and share with your friends. I need the hits ^_^

Some highlight shots:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home